Friday, February 6, 2009

I am A Ditherer 2/6/2009

It started off so well.

20 min of meditation. Fred Alert. Concordance including reading Today is the Day out loud. Excellent breakfast. I look good, smell good,I AM good.

But I forgot to look at propportunities as the start to my day. I didn't get reved up about propportunities before I left the house. No caravan on Friday... I didn't LOOK at propportuties this morning.

Grrr.

Mandatory MLS training. It was good for some knitting.

Get to my office - facebook, twitter, escrow stuff, blog, e-mail, food, Mom stuff... dither dither dither. I wonder? Why can't I get my ass in gear?

Not until 1:40PM do I GET IT!!! I need propportunities! Quick MLS look, review of the ones I was juiced about yesterday and I'm OFF!!!

1. call into farm for OH invite and excuse to ask how this compares to their home and what they would do if I had left over buyers from the open house (vending the opportunity to sell their home)
-had a rabbit hole discussion with a senior that is completely ostrich in sand and I could not get to her truth. No, I did. Her truth is she is committed to avoiding the truth. Boy, I went deep and wide with that one!

2. got a call from friend referring a co wok er. I thank him and then pitch a great and magical pair of homes and he is excited to tell others, but has no one in mind. Since he is Canadian and deathly afraid of "foisting" himself upon others, I consider this a win

3. My client, in escrow, calls about logistics. I answer and then say, hey let me tell you about the deal I'm excited by today. Tell her about the magical homes and she says she met someone at the superbowl party that was talking about buying. They like that area, she doesn't have contact info on hand, but will mention it to them and promises to have info when we meet tomorrow for inspection. The cool thing about this is I have asked her for business numerous times and she always demurs. A great porpportunity and Wham!!! Different story.

4. I get an e-mail from a sharp lender. She is telling me about a new loan program and why it is good and for who. I see real value (it's for teachers) and take the opp to prospect two teachers I know. Then, for grins, I post the e-mail to my blog. The lender had made the illustration of how this loan compares to an FHA loan of $300k. SOOOOO I pitch a propportunity to buy a steal in Altadena for $299k right in my blog. No more communication with out vending opportunity, right? How's about that for leveraging the concept of propportunity?

Ok, I now deserve a date with my sweet baboo. Kendyl, out

No comments:

Post a Comment