Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2/18/2009

Caravan yeilded no great propportunities, but I do not depend on caravan!

Found 2 or 3 interesting thngs whilst surfing the MLS is the AM - added to my list to see.

Yield:

1 fixer in Altadena. B- area, condition is very unfinished, the prev. owners removed all fixtures and, get this, door/window mouldings. Wah?

Dulex in Silverlake for under 300k, great location, funky set up, decent condition, multiple offer already.

Opportunity vending:

Met Pas City insp, pitched Altadena fixer. Sent him AND his brother to see that and one other opp in Alatadena that just came back. Ques.- should I be coy and try to get appt. to show these personally?

Called investor aout duplex and told them to make offer. Dad (who answered phone) very excited, daughter (actual investor) didn't call back.

Back to office and lost 3 hours doing ?! Some of it Mom stuff/family stuff. Some of it agents kibittzing. I don't normally spend much time doing this, but today I indulged. Why? I think 'cuz these opps don't meet the urgency standard. The Silverlake one is good, but has serveral offers and feels a bit hopeless to go from zero to offer in a day.

As I write this I can see that is utter bullshit.

huh. Ok, Today is The Day! Make it your best, you know your gonna have a chance to really pass the test. Yesterday was history, tommorrow's just a mystery - Today is the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment